Modern Wallpaper...not the same old designs




dear friends,

I have to share something embarrassing --- Carey just helped me have my place painted after having a swatch on my wall for about 4 months (well, maybe 5 months even).  This is a classic case of the 'cobblers kids have no shoes' and, as a design store owner for 7 years now and an interior design 'adult' student on the side, this is a shame.  I see more products and materials and vendors in a year than most people see in a decade.  I am also a voracious reader of international design magazines (yes, the kind you hold in your hand and save for inspiration for just that one dog-eared page!).  Well, I chose this paint company for its NO VOC paint-palette and also the fact that they were 'born' locally called Yolo.   Also, I've decided what to do with my little bathroom and hallway --- Ferm Living Wallpaper.   I really wanted some texture and variation, but not too much and not really into trendy things. So, here's to adding color and texture to our lives.    We have all the samples here at relish, so feel free to come by, have a seat and play with us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog